If you are looking for the perfect Hotel near Hyde Park, look no further than The Blakemore Hotel.
Within the walking distance (we are literally 2 minutes away!), you can discover the beautiful surroundings that the area has to offer.
Here are the top attractions that we recommend while visiting nearby Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens:
- The Serpentine; the main recreational lake in Hyde Park
- Serpentine Gallery hosting regular art exhibitions and events
- Fantastic Summer Hyde Park Concerts
- Marble Arch; famous arch at the beginning of Oxford Street
- Kensington Palace; Royal residence open to the public
- Speaker’s Corner; known for its public speaking, debate and discussion
- Albert Memorial
As one of London’s largest Royal Parks, there is also lots of outdoor activities available including running, cycling, horse riding, tennis, boating and more.
Due to a perfect central location, you are also very close to top London attractions like Harrods, Kensington Museum, Oxford Street and Notting Hill.
We have fantastic offers running regularly, so check our prices today. Also, when booking your stay directly with us (on our website, phone, or email), you can enjoy additional benefits of complimentary room upgrades, late check-out and Wi-Fi throughout your stay.